


When we moved into our house the entire upstairs was smurf blue.....for those of you that are too young to remember Smurfs how about Microsoft Windows blue, so blue that it hurts your eyes. And I mean everything the ceilings, closets, light switches, heating vent covers, closet doors, inside the closets, everything. Someone had to have gone up there with a sprayer and went to town. The person who did this is still probably smurf blue. Anyway, in a hurry to move in I just picked a neutral color and painted it all. After we moved all of our stuff in I did not like the new color for Blake's room. I was a bit afraid to tell Chad because we had spent a week painting it that color, and I was the one that insisted on just doing one color for the entire upstairs. Anyway, about one year later I mustered up the courage to tell Chad that it had to go and for his day off "we" were painting!! Like that good sport that he is he agreed and took on the challenge. I think that it turned out fantastic and Blake loves it. And even better yet Chad has a happy wife...what a lucky man!
7 comments:
Travis would agree that a happy wife is worth it! He says this all the time and it's true.
And what a cute room! That is adorable! Before we moved from Utah we gave away Travis's old surf board- yeah I have NO IDEA why we even had it in Utah. We should have given it to you!
It looks great Kirst!! Of course it would. Anything you do is fantastic! The picture of Blake on his bed is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I may frame it and put it in my living room.
Cute room! Can I get you to come to Seattle and do Bailee's for me. I am going to be down in utah again on April 1 - April 29th. Lets get together and I will show what I know about photoshop. (which is not very much)
Just thought I would let you know that I just tagged you on my blog.....So lets see a new post. (:
kirsti... i thought you said you wanted to stay AWAY from the smurf blue....
Oh, do i remember the smurf blue!!! Sorry that I got you in to that!!
Post a Comment