Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bed Head

This little man gets bed head more than anyone I know. The first problem is that he mainly grows hair on the top down the middle--literally a Mohawk! But it is not tame either I can comb his hair in the morning after his bath and 10 minutes later he is sporting this look.
He has had 2 or 3 hair cuts already but they are not working. I think that I am going to have to shave his head, or at least give him a great buzz cut until the little guy can grow some hair other than just the top. Because doing a little boys hair about 10 times a day is ridiculous and he is not a fan of hats. So until I get brave enough to take it all off, this is going to be your future Luke!

7 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

Why do anything? I think he looks fantacular! He is such a cutie. I just love that little jolly man!

Kristi said...

Today at the mall Savannah pointed to a little boy and said, "He looks like Luke!" The only similarity I could see was a blonde mohawkish hairdo. Luke will be cute no matter what you decide.

Jessie J said...

kirsti... can you please stop trying to fight what is obviously supposed to be there? maybe you should just cater to the hair.. like an ACDC or KISS shirt would probably be more fitting.

Andy and Lynne said...

love the hair, at least it is on top and not just on one side. i love blakes room, it looks great!!!

Russ and Megan said...

I love it! I am glad that my child is not the only one with bed head issues.

Stephanie said...

Jackson has similar issues, I don't have any cowlicks so it must be a colyar thing.

Pead Family said...

Love the hair! I think that it is adorable! Be glad he has hair. Mal's finally came in at age 2!!