Thursday, February 21, 2008

Peas Please!

Blake loves to help feed Luke. Luke always makes the food sound so irresistible. With every bite he takes the food seems to taste better and better, and he is very vocal about it. I think that Blake thinks he is missing out on something really good and wants to be involved in making Luke so happy!

(to hear Blakes awesome sound effects you'll want to pause the music on the right side first.)

Luke was making the peas seem so good Blake just had to try them, he asked me if he could taste a little bit and I tried to tell him that even when he was a baby he would not eat them so why would he now. He insisted on giving it a little try....and the result was the same!

5 comments:

Chad Colyar said...

I don't know why that's still funny to me everytime I see it. Good job withe blog honey.

Carrie said...

You have to love kids. They always think they know everything.

Dottie Stay said...

So darn funny! I love those two little guys. Oh my gosh, I can't stop laughing! I keep replaying it in my mind. You need to submit that to funniest video. Seriously I can't stop!

Kristi said...

Savannah loves this video. And I do too. I'm impressed he even wanted to try it. He must have not smelt it first!

The Cook Fam said...

That's awesome. Caiden kept asking me, "why is he eating that?" He thought it looked really nasty. And clearly Blake agrees.