


Now that Luke can crawl apparently he can do many other things that I was not aware of...like unscrew finger nail polish bottles! I have no idea how he got it opened, or even found a bottle. But when I came across the mess the lid was unscrewed at it was everwhere. Blake was not home at the time or I would have thought maybe he helped out. I am just grateful for polish remover and that he happened to be on the tile floor!
5 comments:
I thought Bailee coloring all over the neighbors wall in blue was bad. I guess I should just be thankful that it wasn't fingernail polish.
O, you know that I just love those two. I can't get enough of that little luke man, and you know that Blake is a staple with my boys. They want him to move in!
Man, Luke's really advanced. Remind me to keep Luke and Londyn apart. Londyn's always trying to find someone to help her undo nail polish.
Okay but how can you really be made at such a freakin adorable face? That must be tough!
I can't believe how big that little Luke is getting! He's soo cute!
Post a Comment