Monday, January 21, 2008

Chad's New Career


I think that Chad is in the wrong career. He says that he loves his job at TNI but I think that secretly he wants to be a used car salesman! He likes selling cars and a bit too fast sometimes. Back in September he thought that he would put his Civic up for sale and get him a dream car....anything with AC! So within minutes he had an offer on his car and was so excited he called to tell me the good news. I thought okay the car is 13 years old and has had a good run, time to pass it on to the next lucky person. Then as the day went by I realized that I have attachment issues with this car and don't know why. By the time Chad got home I was in tears and told him that we couldn't sell the car and he needed to call the guy back and tell him that is was a no go. He did and was completely embarrassed!! So again this weekend we got the bug to get a new car. So Chad worked his magic again and within minutes of him posting the add for my car on the internet he had it sold! This time there were no tears, I must not have attachment issues with my car like I do his. The only hard thing now is that we are down to one car and we have to go car shopping, and I don't think that I like car shopping, any volunteers??

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Sounds like a great job change. Maybe he could hook us up with a great deal? Hey I am in Utah for a few weeks. I will be here until friday and then I will be back on the second. On the 4th come to my moms for a stampin up party..really just to hang out. Just a great excuse to get together.

Dottie Stay said...

I can see him on Glenn's lot for sure! I am so excited for you guys. It will be so much fun to have a new car! Mr Hoochie could sell anything with that cute little face! I can say that right? Since he is my cousin and all...