


This year we thought we would take Blake to Temple Square to see the lights. He has really been into seeing Christmas lights and would do it all night if we let him. So last Monday night we decided to head up to the big SLC! Thanks to my mom for volunteering to watch Luke, now we were stroller free and had two adults to man one four year old. As soon as we got into downtown Blake looked around and said "are we in New York City or something, this place is huge!!" Chad and I started to laugh, then I thought to myself we really need to get out more! But hey, if a 30 min ride makes Blake think that we have traveled across the United States I'm going to let him think that for now.
1 comment:
That is genius! Love that he thought it was NYC. He is the best! Thanks for being a great pal to me! Love ya!
Post a Comment