
We had a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday weekend. We ate dinner with Chad's family and all of his brothers were there except for Casey who is on his mission. We did however miss Jessica, but she did have a better option. Chad played in a turkey bowl and only came home with one injury...I was shocked I was expecting him to have more!
2 comments:
Cute pic! You look like a super model! What a beuatiful family! I love that Luke is so smiley. What a sweet boy. I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I will see you on Thursday!
These are adorable pictures of your family!
Thanks for sending me a link to your blog - Maybe now I can keep in touch with what your family is up to. My life always seems so crazy, it is hard to stay up to date with everyone!
Take care and hope to you see you guys soon!!!
Love ya!
Your cuz, Melanie
Post a Comment